Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekend Recap

Yeah  I know the weekend isn't over yet, but I'm about to remove my ass from the couch in order to get a few things done around the house before the start of another week. It's now or never yo.

This weekend consisted of a lot of this:


And this:


Oh.... and this. Lots of this:


What it did not consist of was very much exercise. Might as well be honest, right?? Anyway, tomorrow is Monday, my fave day of the week to start over. Who's with me? Bueller? Bueller?

I digress. I've gotten a few bites to have a accountability group starting July 28. I realize that I don't like being all salesperson with my friends, so if they need a program, I'm glad to help. If they already have one, cool.

I've got my workouts scheduled (still TurboFire/PiYo hybrid) and meals are being worked on in my head as we speak.

It's going to be a great week. A turns 4 on Friday #holdme and to celebrate T and I will be taking her to a water park to celebrate. She is already practically vibrating with excitement.
I've got 2 awesome packages coming this week StitchFix !!! (referral link ) and Fabletics (referral link) and I can't wait to devour them both! I LOVE getting mail. Seriously. I'm also a crazy person with the tracking of my packages. I must know where my shit is every second it's in transit. Just me? I doubt it. HA.

Have a great Sunday night peeps. I'm off to get some eats ready for the week and spend some more quality time with the family. 

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment